OurTube lets you watch and manage YouTube Videos from your website, its implementation is based on the Google Data API (GDATA, or YouTube API) resulting on a very fast and comfortable processing.
Between its most noticeable features, it includes:
- Layout System, re-design the whole page with a few html-coding
- Localized, included are English and Spanish language files.
- Very Configurable, with a user-friendly administration menu.
- Advanced Search facility, look for whatever from whoever.
- Own-made HTTP Engine, being 1.1 compliant for a even faster processing.
- Dedicated Cache system, Storing most recent requests to avoid http connections each time. yep...even more faster processing!
- Includes everything as-is on YouTube, Rating, Comments, Keywords, Related Videos, etc - And, quick links to Top Rated, Most Viewed, Favorites, etc on the module's homepage.
- Ability to add videos to your VideoStream Module database (if installed)
- AJAX support.
- Version 1.1 includes E-Cards support!
- Version 1.2 includes cURL support.
- Version 2.0 no longer requires PHP-Nuke to run! (¹)
- ...and much more!
PHP-Nuke or compatible CMS (¹)
· PHP's fsockopen() function, or cURL.
(¹): Prior to Version 2.0, OurTube required the PHP-Nuke CMS to run, which starting with version 2.0 is no longer needed, although it's still compatible. Basically, OurTube 2.0+ works everywhere. Pre-Order the 2.0 release by purchasing OurTube right now, you'll get further updates for free.
You can try OurTube for yourself HERE.
If you have any questions regarding this product, feel free to ask on its Support Forum, or contact us.