KweekWeek Books $3.25M Seed Round To Bridge hole Between Event Ticketing And Discovery
Eventbrite is Power Duo Julia And Kevin Hartz Will Szenith At Disrupt SF
Eventbrite Beefs Up Engineering To Take on Ticketmaster
Online Ticket Seller Eventbrite Raises $50 Million
Video: Is That Little Box On The Far Side Of The Room You Really can not See Nintendo's Wii Successor, Project Café?
Online ticket seller Eventbrite has raised another $50 million in a Series E financing round led by Tiger Global, according to a release issued by the company. This infusion comes only eight months after the company raised $20 million in funding final October. This latest investment brings the company's complete funding to $80 million.
To date, Eventbrite has helped over 120,000 event organizers in 150 countries host more than half a million events. Over 10 million people have attended an event ticketed by Eventbrite, and the company is on track to process almost half a invoiceion in gross ticket sales this year. final year, the company sold 11 million tickets for $207 million in gross sales.
Founded by Kevin Hartz and Julia Hartz, the company says that it plans to use the new funding for product development, global expansion and to scale to larger events. final year, the company launched a deeper integration with Facebook, and the social network now drives more traffic to Eventbrite than Google.
- Founded 2006
- Overview Eventbrite is a global marketplace for live experiences that allows people to find and create events. Eventbrite helps people find popular events; get event recommendations and information; register for and purchase tickets to events; store debit and credit cards for fast, efficient purchasing; view event details such as maps and instructions; share events with friends; and get into events with mobile …
- Location San Francisco, California
- Categories Online Reservations, Ticketing, Events
- Founders Kevin Hartz, Julia Hartz, Renaud Visage
- Website http://w.eventbrite.com
- Full prodossier for Eventbrite
Latest Crunch Report
New Apple TV Release in September? | Crunch Report