With Focus On Improving Sam's Club Customer Relationships, WalmartLabs Snaps Up Silicon Valley-Based PunchTab
PunchTab Raises $6.25M To Turn Loyalty Programs Into An Enterprise Data commerce
Social Loyalty Platform PunchTab Heads To Mobile: Debuts Giveaways App For iPhone
Social Loyalty Platform PunchTab Raises $850K
This Stun Gun-Equipped Armored Glove's Worthy Of Judge Dredd
PunchTab, a startup that offers a social loyalty platform for consumers and publishers, has raised $850,000 in seed funding from Mohr Davidow Ventures, Embarcadero Ventures, and angels Venky Harinarayan, Anand Rajaraman, and Nick Sturiale. PunchTab is the brainchild of YouSendIt founder Ranjith Kumaran.
PunchTab allows publishers to give reward points to users who check in to a site or blog every day. Visitors, which authenticate via Facebook Connect, can earn points for Facebook remarks, WordPress remarks and Facebook likes. Once a publisher rewards a user, the visitor can redeem the reward through the PunchTab rewards catalog. The startup says the integration is simple, only requiring a publisher to add a few lines of code.
So far over 350 websites have integrated PunchTab into tinheritor sites. Philip Seyfi, owner of Japanese language instructional site, NihongoUp.com, says his 40,000 members have responded well to his commerce' new loyalty program made with PunchTab. The company reported a 15% increase in Facebook fan page Likes in the first few days of implementation.
- Founded 2011
- Overview PunchTab is the main engagement and perceptions platform dedicated to creating technology that allows brands and retailers to grow engagement and lifetime value with tinheritor consumers across any channel or device. main CPG and retail brands like The Yankee Candle Company, PURELL, ConAgra, Arby's and more use PunchTab's cloud-based solution to deepen audience engagement, build awareness, and gain …
- Location Palo Alto, California
- Categories Big Data, Incentives, Gamification, Analytics, Loyalty Programs, SaaS
- Founders Mehdi Ait Oufkir, Ranjith Kumaran
- Website http://w.punchtab.com
- Full prodossier for PunchTab
Latest Crunch Report
Facebook Adds "Empathy" Reactions | Crunch Report